[amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers data plugin released - problem

Yes, Jayson is right. You'd probably have to PAY US to take your
METASTOCK from you. I have used MS for about 6 months and then gave
up. It is clumsy, data download is difficult and the so called System
Tester is a nightmare.
Have been using AB for only about 2 months now and I am very happy
with ít. This group and the generous help of many users is an
additional benefit that is invaluable in my opinion.

Werner

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > What makes the difference is the superior amibroker support:If you
> > actually see some problem, it will be solved by the very next beta
> > [in less than a month, less than a week or even less than a day]
> > and this is my 3-year experience. And when I write "solved", I
> > simply mean it. Another very important issue : I have written some
> > formulas two or three years ago : They still work, no need for ANY
> > change, the regular [or beta] upgrades are always compatible to
> > the past editions.
>
> Thanks for your comments Dimitris...
>
> From everything I've read, I'm convinced that AmiBroker is the
> software program I should start using... I have MetaStock 8.01 for
> sell, $200 (USD)... any takers? ;)
>
> Dave
> Lansing, Michigan
> USA
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

>       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.