RE: [amibroker] Can someone explain what this is doing?

I am trying to use AmiQuote to download historical Canadian mutual fund
data through Yahoo. I can't seem to make it work. I am using 1.63 beta
(AmiQuote).

I set up a ".tls" file but AmiQuote won't open it. It does however update
my other ".tls" files.

I tried a single mutual fund to test the procedure. In Yahoo the Canadian
symbol I used to download is ALT*ALT.TO -- AltaFund. I have about 30
Canadian mutual funds I would like to update nightly into AmiBroker. There must
be some quirks with Canadian mutual fund prices that are preventing the process
or an error on my part.

Could someone offer me help?

Thanks  --  George Loyd

anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.591 /
Virus Database: 374 - Release Date: 2/18/2004