Re: [amibroker] Interactive Brokers data plugin released

Jayson, Stephane

Many thanks your time. I tried both of your code snippets.

Yes, they both do plots in another indicator window (actually, that's
another question - how plot onto the main window?)

I tried to rephrase my explanation/question and got fried brain :)
So I cobbled together snapshot and posted in files section.
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kL5hQEOMiTHircyUI87R6XTbapOZEK_dEtA9RNSAx
m_7-
5QssHRL6rOnbmsX96PyrYMXVT_feFrny9ODx8z51pNJsW39Wd47Rg/buySellArrows_1.
jpg

I had to copy ABOVE LINK TEXT and in Notepad get rid of surplus line
ends and then copy and paste into browser address bar... Ugg must be
better way???
Please tell me - I'm totally at sea here - have I 'sinned' for
putting file up??? ( is only that pic worth 1000 words etc )
Please 'put me right' regards this - I'll delete anyway after get a
reply - just not know how else to transmit what having problem with.

What I'd really like to do is plot onto main chart - maybe not
possible or not needed as other charts come up when run code from
editor/add indicator.
Ah heck - feel totally lost here - AB's help is 'there' but feel that
it has 'evolved' and as such difficult to follow/get a topDown
perspective on the beast.
Maybe the tutorials would help? or... perhaps 'I' need major topDown
surgery!!!

Thanks again people.
Tim