[amibroker] IB and Data Plugin

  Yuki,
         I actualy went for LCD because they are a clearer picture -
Brightness is not a problem. Plus they are more reliable - No guns to fault
or radiation to be drenched in. (Yeah Im paranoid - But when you sit
infront of em for long periods - You begin to wonder.....)

As far as bad picture goes - I remember (From repairing coin slot video
games - Great hobby BTW) that their is a difference in the way the tubes
are set in the Nth Hemisphere opposed to south (Different magnetic
windings). One of the effects is bad picture quality. Perhaps this has
something to do with it. (Just a guess).

         All the best,
          Michael.