color=#0000ff size=2>d

  From: mrdavis9 [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 5:24 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  AFL

  Ara, I have no idea regarding the
  answer to your question.        Maybe you
  need more speed.

  I recently created some very
  intensive code that I later decided not to use, but before I dropped the idea
  of using it, I received some excellent  advice about fast computers
  from other Amibroker users on this board.  If you decide you need a
  faster computer, I imagine that Dingo can find you a DUMMYS guide
  for building fast computers.

   I also talked with  a
  couple of local acquaintances for advice on building a very fast
  computer.

  Below, I copied a friend's
  recomendation for a fast computer should you decide that you need a faster
  one.

  I have dropped the upgrade idea for
  now.  Ron D

  <FONT