  >From:
  mrdavis9

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 4:41
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT: monitor
  query

  Yuki, Yuki, Yuki, Pleeeeeease, don't pass up this
  oppurtunity to get an extrabright flat panel LCD display.

  I have a Samsung SyncMaster 191T tilting monitor
  that allows me to look at 8 different timeframes of stochastics
  displayed in 8 different indicator windows all on the same
  page.   I use it in the tilted mode so that the long dimension
  of the screen is vertical. This allows me to quickly look at many
  different Symbols, one after the other, without having to switch from tab to
  tab at the bottom of the screen.

  The contrast ratio is 500.  I recently saw a
  different brand of LCD monitor  advertised with a 750 ratio.

  I am so accustomed to the brightness of the Samsung
  LCD, that when I look at my 3 year old Viewsonic CRT, I have difficulty seeing
  what is displayed.  Ron D
  <FONT