Re: [amibroker] OT: monitor query

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Mickey,
think you will find that many people here use the plug in which Tomasz has
created and updated.... The first thing for you to check is if QP offers the
function that you are looking for. If they have the data available it is most
likely offered via the plug in.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mickeyamelinckx
[mailto:mickeyA@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 4:41
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
some thing about QP pluginGee I guess very few here use
the QuotesPlus plugin, this is a real pitty because I would like to exctend
a few things of it. Especially the REV and EPS going back (read org mail
below). I know I read something about REV data but can“t seem to find and
back anymore. I found some things in the board archieves but this is most
about problems which happened in the past. Maybe I can try a last action to
contact the creator of this plugin. Anyone knows who created the QP
plugin and know if there going to be updated available ?>The EPS
tracks exactly with AB, but the QRS is close but never >exactly the
same??? Any ideas?I“m not sure what you mean, because I checked a couple of
stocks with QP and did not see any differences !  It is so that because
the peaks swings sometimes in QRS with quick moving stock I added a 10d
Avg> Plot(MA( GetExtraData("QRS"), 10 ),> "MA
QRS",colorTeal,styleLine);So the RED line is the actual QRS
!>Many thanks for sharing your good work.--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxx>
wrote:> I have a question about the QP plugin for AB. Now I know we
can get > QP“s QRS and EPS ranking with historical data into AB
(historical EPS > rank can not be charted in QP itself).  With
also a possibility to > view most fundamental data into the
Interpretation window.> Here is the code I use in AB;>
---------------------------------------------------> > //QP QRS
& EPS rank charting>
Plot(GetExtraData("QRS"),"QRS",colorRed,styleLine);> Plot(MA(
GetExtraData("QRS"), 10 ),> "MA QRS",colorTeal,styleLine);>
Plot(GetExtraData> ("EPSRank"),
"EPSRank",colorLightBlue,styleHistogram);> > PlotGrid( 80,
colorRed ); > PlotGrid( 20, colorRed ); > > //QP
fundamental data call plotted into the Interpretation window> #include
"C:\\adjust to your >
dir\amibroker\afl\include\writeuponstock.afl";   >
-----------------------------------------------------> But what about
other data which is still not included into > Interpretation window
?  And is it possible to scan on the criteria > which is displayed
in the interpretation window ? (I assume by > reading writeuponstocks.afl
I could scan all criteria in this file > just by using
"GetExtraData("SharesFloat")") >  I read a post somewhere of someone
using REV data, looking in Excel > REV and EPS data has historical
data going back per qtr and -20 I > believe.> > Or is it
possible to add data by adding them in writeuponstocks.afl > by adding
lines like these;> > WriteIf(Buy=1 OR Buy=
0,GetExtraData("briefing"),"");//1> > WriteIf(Buy=1 OR Buy=
0,"\n"+"QP2 Relative Strength
="+>
WriteVal(GetExtraData("QRS")),"");//2> > WriteIf(Buy=1 OR Buy=
0,"Shares Float =
"+>
WriteVal(GetExtraData("SharesFloat")),"");//3> > But them with
data not already availabe ?  The two main things I > would like to
add is EPS data per QTR both back and predictions and > REV
data.   > > Many thanks in advance for your help
!> M.Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A