color=#0000ff size=2>d

  From: john gibb [mailto:jgibb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 2:55 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Workspace tree
  supports in-place editing was:: AmiBroker 4.53.0 BETA
  released
  Hi,I have a feeling I will feel really brainless when
  someone answers this, butI can't get:
  "...Workspace tree supports in-place editing of market, group,
  sector,industry and watch list names. Single click on category name and
  just enterthe name..."to work to, say, change the name of one of
  my Watchlists in the Workspace |Symbols tree in 4.53.0.Can some
  one give me exact key/mouse
  strokes?thanks-johnSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A