Re: [amibroker] Multiple Plot commands in a single AFL file

Hello,

Just fews day into AB/AFL...Its been a good
learning experience.
At the present time, I am maintaining different AFL
files for plotting different indicators which are displayed as histograms. So I
have a question here. Is it possible to have
multiple plot commands in  a single AFL file
and click on Apply once from the Indicator Builder window in oder to display all
indicator plots in the charts?

Example:
<FONT
face="Courier New"> Plot(c,"",barcolour,stylecandle);
 <FONT face="Courier New"
size=3>Plot(CCI_Padhu,"CCI_Padhu",
styleHistogram);

Cos I have a main AFL <FONT face=Arial
size=2>routine where I have written Interpretation windows to display all
Indicator values like below...

 <FONT
face="Times New Roman">"=============="<FONT color=#000000
size=1>;
"MACD =" + <FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>WriteVal( <FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>MACD() );<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>
"CCI =" + <FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>WriteVal( <FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>CCI() );
"ADXR =" + <FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>WriteVal ( <FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>ADX());
"==============";
So if I wanna see my "customCCI" value
as referered by CCI_Padhu, I have to click on
that particular indicator plot in order to see the
value
in the
Interpretation windows.
In that situation my main <FONT
face=Arial size=2>Indicator values are not displayed in the interpretation
window. So I have to toggle back to the other indicator plot where the <FONT
face="Courier New" size=3>main Indicator values
are to see it.
So I am wondering if I can combine
everything into a single AFL to avoid this. screen shots
attached
Thanks.
Cheers,Padhu