RE: [amibroker] Workspace tree supports in-place editing was:: AmiBroker 4.53.0 BETA released

Could someone please explain how I can write
something like  ( Close > Lag Close 1 and Lag Close 1
> lag Close 2 and Lag Close 2 > Lag Close 3) in an IF or WHILE in AFL such
that I don't get :

Error 3.Condition in IF, WHILE, FOR
statementshas to be Numeric or Boolean type.You can not use array
here,please use [] (array subscript operator)to access array
elements

I would greatly appreciate it.  I have been
going in circles with this and do not see any explanation in the user's guide,
or examples in the AFL library.  I've been trying to resolve this for
longer than I would like to admit, and my frustration level is fairly
high.

Thanks,
Glen