RE: Re :portfolio [amibroker]

ed,
Reading the message from the web,Right click on "Formula" [etc], save
as...
It works for me.
I posted the text and the amibroker report HTML as attachement.
If there is another way, please advise.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I was interested in your report to have a look at commisions and
other settings you use. But the attached html file only shows
the "Statistics". If I click on "Settings" or "Formula" it does not
show it. I'm not sure how you saved this file. It should be able to
show it (or am I doing something wrong?)

> rgds, Ed

Service.