  >From:
  DIMITRIS
  TSOKAKIS
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 10:17
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: The SHARPE ratio
  in the Nikkei2003 timer
  --- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki
  Taga <yukitaga@x...> wrote:> Hi
  Dimitris,> > Friday, March 19, 2004, 5:14:45 PM, you
  wrote:> > DT> Yuki,> DT> As you see, the Sharpe
  Ratio is much better for the Long> DT> side and this is the
  reason for the final> DT>
  2.27 .

  All trades     Long
  trades      Short trades> DT> Sharpe
  Ratio of trades
  2.27
  5.99
  0.73> DT>
  K-Ratio
  0.64
  0.76
  0.02> DT> The All trades result is not a safe criterion for the
  situation.> DT> Dimitris Tsokakis> > I'm not
  surprised, DT.  We just saw the last short get burned, and the long
  that followed it is doing just fine.  Yuki,I think you are
  not using the right code, we are LONG since Feb6, 2004. Look in the above
  message the Formula[right click, save as...] or the most recent formula in
  your private mail. The harmonics[25-56]is the optimal solution since
  Oct27, 2003[Inspection Point 7], continuously till now>Of course,
  it's a very> short track record for this timing model.  Maybe in a
  couple more> years the numbers won't be *that* far apart.  But I'm
  sure longs will> continue to hold an advantage.> >
  YukiSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A