[amibroker] Re: Anyone have a positive Sharpe Ratio for system?

hi,

I'm sure this has already been discussed but I
couldn't find it.

I want to put Windows XP on a W2000 computer. On
another computer upgrading did not work very well. Computer crashed constantly.
So now I want to do a fresh install.

How could I do this best. My Amibroker, QP2 and
IQFeed stuff is on that computer. Obviously I'd like to put it on another
computer temporarily and put is back once XP is installed.

Any suggestions how best to do this?

thanks,

rgds, Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE