Re: [amibroker] Does your eSignal data match your QP2 data???

Guys,

Could you do me a favor and do a little editing instead of
just hitting the reply button. Just hitting the reply
button and letting your email program copy everthing in the
original post can result in a lot of wasted bandwidth.

It can also result in an email mail box becoming full. And
it can happen very fast. In the past few hours there have
been 16 posts on this thread (Esignal/QP2) with each post
averaging 150 KB each. That works out to over 2 MB of space
- almost all of which is just repeating the same prior
posts over and over.

That 2 MB of repeated posts just pushed my email account
over its limit by 600 KB. I had nearly 2 MB of free space
on my email server when I checked this afternoon, but just
a few hours later that is all gone and my mail box is in
the "red" by 600 KB.

So please avoid just hitting the reply button. Take the
extra time to delete what does not need repeating from
prior posts.

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511