Re: [amibroker] Does your Esignal data match your QP2 data???

Dale,

eSignal and all other real time vendors always have two
servers and two *different* data sets:
intraday and EOD. Hence the difference. If you set "BASE TIME
INTERVAL" to EOD then data
are retrieved from EOD server. If it is set to any intraday
interval then data are retrieved from
intraday server. Responses of both servers are DIFFERENT
because NOT all trades (ticks) account to EOD OHLC
bars as per (for example) nasdaq regulations.
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE