RE: [amibroker] Does your Esignal data match your QP2 data???

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>TJ:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>In Herman's response to this post he said that he did what
you suggest below and the EOD's matched.  When you do the set up as
described below does AB take the real time data and do the coversion to
EOD? If so how do you do it? If not do you get some other feed from
eSignal?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff