From: "Paolo" <pmonnetti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 1:48 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Volume Data Field

I am a new user of AmiBroker, and delighted with it so far. I'm
having a problem displaying NYSE volume and the NYSE index at the
same time. I am using InvestorLink (DataBoss software) for data, and
the NYSE volume comes in a separate file. For some reason their
volume figure shows up as identical OHLC data, and doesn't appear in
the volume field. I can display the data in a second window OK, but
only as points - it doesn't display as a histogram, presumably
because the data is not in the volume field.

What would be the best way to get around this?

Paolo

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511