  >From:
  Jayson

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 5:29
PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Level II

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Richard,
  Kind
  of, sort of... I wish there was a way to show some history so we could see a
  trend. Something like bid price * bid volume, and ask price*ask Vol then plot
  both or the sum or a moving average of the sum to see which side the power is
  on. In current form we can see only the last value and on a liquid stock like
  CSCO it simply changes too fast to be of much value (to me). I have traded
  email with Tomasz several times and apparently offering a history is more
  challenging than  I had hoped.....

  Regards,
  Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Richard Harper
  [mailto:rdharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 5:29
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Level II
  Jayson.

  It would appear that those who've paid for LII
  service could get most of the data within Amibroker with this function.
  I think the only thing missing is the market maker id.   As you
  probably know, the value of LII is in the trickest kind of day-trading...
  scalping.  Large positions, in and out quickly.

  Thanks,
  Richard
  <BLOCKQUOTE