[amibroker] AmiBroker 4.52.0 BETA released

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>"Friend",
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I suggest you buy "Excel For Dummies". It has a lot of good
examples of what you're trying to do vis-a-vis the
spreasheet.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Why not post some of the stuff you've written for
commentary automation? I for one would like to see it. I'd be more inclined to
help you if you were to return some of the kindnesses shown
you.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial