From: Salil V Gangal [mailto:salil_gangal@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 10:34 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Excel Spread-sheet to AmiBroker Automation

Friends,

Has anyone done any automation where the data from Excel Spread-sheet
is imported into AmiBroker and is willing to post the code ?

The approach is to save Excel data in CSV format and then import into
AmiBroker ... I'm looking for some examples of Automation which
extract data from different columns and make CSV files.

... The best approach will be to have some sort of a live-link
between Excel-source and AmiBroker-target, similar to what one can do
using Excel and Word.  The idea is that chart/data in AmiBroker will
keep changing as and when data in Excel changes. (But I'll be glad to
settle for just the Automation.)

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal