Re: [amibroker] Market Profile

Graham,

Right.  I do that always (err ... almost always).  What I do is I
write the version number (text) rather than variable, similar to what
you've suggested.  But at times I don't.  And that's why I want to
know if there is a simple way.

(Or maybe a suggestion of enhancement ... if AmiBroker displays the
name of the Indicator out of Indicator Builder using a bubble-help
when the mouse is scrolled over the 'Title', then it will be nice.)

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Why not put the variables that you change into the title, then you
can see
> at a glance which ones you are using
>
> Cheers,
> Graham