[amibroker] Re: Excel Spread-sheet to AmiBroker Automation

Werner,

for your question: in Amiquote you go to File |
Open and then you open the list you want or added. The list normally looks
like:

MSFT
CSCO
AAPL

just an ascii file with ticker.

Maybe you could also have a look at the nice
videos, see: <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.net/video/amiquote2.html

rgds, Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE