[amibroker] Re: Finding out name in 'Indicator Builder'

Good day,
I am ready to import some ticker files into AB or AQ.

I have the files in EXCEL / WORD and they simply look like this:

ADB,
QQQ,
AST,

and so on.

I saved the list in ASCII and tried to paste into AQ where it
says "add symbols". You get to that window if you click the "Yellow
Cross" in the Main Menu of AQ. The symbols showed up in that window,
but were not stored properly (I think).

Can anyone enlighten me on HOW to import an "outside" ticker file to
AQ and how to save it properly for download?

Thank you,

Werner