class=585540500-12032004>d

  From: Phsst [mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 6:48 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: CSI vs QP: the
  good, the bad, the ugly
  Gary (& others),Don't take this subject
  private.Like others, I intend to consider CSI when my QP2 subscription
  is upand I'd like to see all issues posted in public.And FWIW, QP2
  support isn't flawless either. When I bought a systemwith WinXP, my QP2
  app periodically locked up XP causing me to reboot.I wrote QP2 support
  multiple times and received a denial that they either had a problem or
  that anyone else had reported the problem.Finally, I went out to the
  QP2 Users forum and saw that others werehaving the same problem.I
  finally got to where I could crash XP via QP2 'on demand' and forcedQP2 to
  confront the problem.I'd like to see how CSI responds to Amibroker
  compatibility
issues.Regards,Dennis