[amibroker] Re: CSI vs QP: the good, the bad, the ugly

Gary,

Please be re-assurred that CSI is working on the problem you
had.
Actually the UA Program Manager has contacted me immediatelly
your post asking for some
advice how to retrieve information required to solve the
issue.
So they indeed are WORKING on the issue.

My experience with CSI is very positive. They are really
interested in making CSI-AB link trouble-free.
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE