  >From:
  DIMITRIS
  TSOKAKIS
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 8:29
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Comments on Van
  Tharp courses please
  quant,There is a real statistical model at<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/60194or<A
  will easily recognize that 99% [or even 100%] profitability does not
  always imply maximum average profit.The optimal % of profitable stocks in
  the N100 market is an interesting [and absolutely realistic] subject for
  discussion.Because the question is always simple : What is the best time
  to Sell [after a sucessful BUY]Probability academic theories will
  crash [a bit], this is the tough MARKET, this is not the [pale] university
  classroom andit is for adults only !!If you understand this simple
  truth [and you should understand with so many years of trading
  experience...], you should probably be less aggressive in the name of the
  statistics/probability theories.They simply crash on the N100 floor, the
  scientists are not the winners of this game and I am sure you
  understand.You know that I appreciate your contributions here, the same
  for Herman, please, we may all avoid personal attacks. We would learn
  more if we present clear arguments, codes[if possible] and let the readers
  judge, they [always] know better.Dimitris Tsokakis --- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "quanttrader714" <quanttrader714@xxxx>
  wrote:> I thought you wanted to move on.  > > --- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> >
  Oh, I forgot...> > > > You always get the last
  word......> > > > Regards,> > Jayson>
  [mailto:quanttrader714@xxxx]> > Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 12:25
  AM> > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Subject:
  [amibroker] Re: Comments on Van Tharp courses please> > >
  > > > If you really want to move on, don't add moronic
  comments.  I may be> > blunt but I'm not a
  hypocrite.> > > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> > > OK, we get
  it....> > >> > >   you are All
  Knowing.> > >         Van
  is your man.> >

  You are the smart one here.> >

  Your opinion is the only correct one> > >> > > Lets
  please move on....> > >> > > Regards,> >
  From: quanttrader714 [mailto:quanttrader714@xxxx]> > > Sent:
  Wednesday, March 10, 2004 11:56 PM> > > To:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > Subject: [amibroker] Re: Comments
  on Van Tharp courses please> > >> > >> >
  > Not on Van Tharp's stuff he hasn't!  My intent is reality.
  What's> > > yours?  My biggest contribution is the
  robustness posts.  What's> yours?> > >> >
  > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joe Maywood <jmaywood@xxxx>
  wrote:> > > > Quanttrader714,> > >
  wrote:> > > >> > > > q> Thanks for the
  advice, LOL, but I've been trading for over 25> > years.>
  > > > q> Your posts clearly show that you don't have even the most
  basic> > grasp> > > > q> of probability and
  statistics.  Maybe when you open your mind a> > >
  little> > > > q> you'll be profitable too.> >
  abrasive with your> comments /> > > > feedback? IMO,
  this type and tone of feedback will only stifle> > > >
  meaningful exchanges on this forum. Is this your intent?> > >
  contributions to this> board and> > > > I have yet to
  see yours, or was this it?> > > >> > > > -

  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx> > > Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@xxxx> > >
  of> > Service.> > > > > > >
  > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx> > Send SUGGESTIONS to