[amibroker] How much data bandwith needed?

Working on futures (E-minis) I backtest my work in the future mode
(automatic analysis settings) on 15 min bars, close 0 delay.. So
future mode is enabled.
By mistake I carried out some backtesting work with the future mode
not enabled. The backtesting delivered good results. Subsequently I
discovered the mistake and repeated the backtesting work with future
mode on. Unfortunately the outcome of this backtest work was poor.

Consequently I struggle with the question if the work with future
mode disabled is misleading. I can not find a reason why not. It can
be reproduced and check does not suggest that the system looks into
the future. Of course the profit in the not enabled mode does not
carry the point value but that is corrected in the spreadsheet used
to store the backtesting work. Good results always make me
suspicious, so what is the situation?

Who can shed light in this darkness?

Willem jan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511