RE: [amibroker] Faster Computer

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>First you need an accountant/lawyer familiar with the
topic.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>After consulting with mine I have:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Established an LLC (sole proprietorship) so that I can
write off more expenses.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Declared the LLC as a "mark to market" trader on my tax
return.  There are a number of "tests" that you must pass in order to do
this and even so its up to interpretation by the IRS (not by you) as to whether
you qualify.  Chief among them is that your next meal must depend on your
trading, ie - you can't have a full time job.  If you do qualify then you
get to write off all losses and not have to worry about the "wash
rule".
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>those are the 2 big steps you can take.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>here is some reading material for you:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">http://www.fourmilab.ch/ustax/www/t26-A-1-E-II-D-475.html
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">http://www.thestreet.com/basics/tradertaxes/716317.html
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Here are a couple of tax duudes on the net (never done
bidness with them):
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial