[amibroker] Re: Government data source (or limited data in CSV or FNU)

sjaak,
simply add a
Plot(C,"",1,64);
at the end of the code.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sjaak haasnoot <sjaakhaasnoot@xxxx>
wrote:
> Nice code!
> But I don't see the candles on the chart.
> Do I miss something, a plugin perhaps?

Price Indicators

>   Hi everyone,
>
>   I would like to express my thanks to everyone that contributes on
this forum, special thanks to Dimitris, Peter and Johan for
assistance they have already provided.  Since I am not a programmer
and new to AFL the code is certainly not efficient but the results
appear to be promising.  I have been experimenting with RevEngMarsi
and decided to use LoMax on the same chart.  Out of curiousity I used
the Optimization results for Lomax on the bright green line plotted
on the chart below.  I was surprised to see that it complimented
Lomax with direction and fine tuned the price entry/exit points for
both short term and medium term time frames.  The Blue Line is also
using the Optimization numbers from Lomax.  Notice that at the Lomax
pivots the price did not break out immediately however it did
breakout immediately after closing above the RevEngMarsi line plotted
on the chart.  The price also broke below the line at the Lomax high
pivot

>   The AFL code that I am using for the lines on the chart follows:
>
>   ////////////////////////////////
>   //           PCRSI            //  (USING CLOSE FOR FAST AND
MEDIUM LINES)
>   ////////////////////////////////
>   function PCRSI(eperc,wperc)
>   {
>
>   Value = EMA( RSI( wperc ), eperc );
>   AUC = Wilders( Max( C - Ref( C, -1 ), 0 ), wperc );
>   ADC = Wilders( Max( Ref( C, -1 ) - C, 0 ), wperc );
>   xc = ( wperc - 1 )*( ADC * Value/(100-Value)-AUC);
>   PCRSIP = IIf( xc >= 0, C + xc, C + xc*(100-Value)/Value );
>
>   return PCRSIP;
>   }
>
>   //function calls
>   PCS=PCRSI(15,3);
>   PCM=PCRSI(70,14);
>   PCL=PCRSI(80,80);
>
>   Plot( PCS, "",colorBrightGreen,styleThick);
>   Plot( PCM, "", colorBlue,styleThick);
>
>   ////////////////////////////////
>   //           PHRSI            //  (USING HIGH FOR CHANNEL)
>   ////////////////////////////////
>   function PHRSI(eperh,wperh)
>   {
>
>   Value = EMA( RSI( wperh ), eperh );
>   AUC = Wilders( Max( H - Ref( H, -1 ), 0 ), wperh );
>   ADC = Wilders( Max( Ref( H, -1 ) - H, 0 ), wperh );
>   xh = ( wperh - 1 )*( ADC * Value/(100-Value)-AUC);
>   PHRSIP = IIf( xh >= 0, H + xh, H + xh*(100-Value)/Value );
>
>   return PHRSIP;
>   }
>
>   //function calls
>   PHS=PHRSI(10,10);
>   PHM=PHRSI(80,70);
>   PHL=PHRSI(200,100);
>   Plot( PHL, "",colordarkblue,styleThick);
>   ////////////////////////////////
>   //           PLRSI            //    (USING LOW FOR CHANNEL)
>   ////////////////////////////////
>   function PLRSI(eperl,wperl)
>   {
>
>   Value = EMA( RSI( wperl ), eperl );
>   AUC = Wilders( Max( L - Ref( L, -1 ), 0 ), wperl );
>   ADC = Wilders( Max( Ref( L, -1 ) - L, 0 ), wperl );
>   xl = ( wperl - 1 )*( ADC * Value/(100-Value)-AUC);
>   PLRSIP = IIf( xl >= 0, L + xl, L + xl*(100-Value)/Value );
>
>   return PLRSIP;
>   }
>
>   //function calls
>   PLS=PLRSI(80,80);
>   PLM=PLRSI(80,70);
>   PLL=PLRSI(200,100);
>
>   Plot( PLL, "",colorDarkBlue,styleThick);

>    I have been impressed with what I see on this forum and hope
this contributes towards building the "best mousetrap."

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

>   Deze e-mail is door E-mail VirusScanner van Planet Internet
gecontroleerd op virussen. Op http://www.planet.nl/evs staat een
verwijzing naar de actuele lijst waar op wordt gecontroleerd.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511