Re: [amibroker] Re: Group of Windows (Enhancement Request)

John,

I use government data at 'CFTC.gov' site as my COT source.  It has
exhaustive data.  However, if you want limited data in .CSV or .FNU
format, then I make it available for free at the URL ===>

http://fundvision.com/wwwboard/free/disha.cgi

Look at the 4th column for data files.  Government updates the data
weekly.  I also post updates weekly.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Salil,
>
> what data source do you use for COT info?
>
> thanks,
>
> -john

AmiBroker. I
> guess it
> will be useful to have this.  At times it is useful to view some
windows as
> a group.
> For example, see the two pictures at the URLs
>
> http://www.fundvision.com/wwwboard/messages/45827.shtml
> http://www.fundvision.com/wwwboard/messages/45835.shtml
>
> I like to view the *4* windows in the first picture as *1* group.
And the
> other *4*
> windows in the second picture as *1* group.  What I have in
AmiBroker are 8