  >From:
  Greg

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 10:56
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Comments on Van
  Tharp courses please

  Al and Phil,

  Thanks for your comments on Van Tharps' courses. I was wondering if you
  know anything about his Peak Performance
  Course for Investors and Traders. It looks
  interesting, although a little pricey. I know of people paying much more for a
  personal adviser that works with them on some of the areas that Tharp deals
  with, such as making a business plan. Seems like Tharp goes into areas that
  will psychologically prepare you for trading. I guess I'll have to read
  through the description of the course more thoroughly and then decide if I it
  would be worthwhile for me.

  Thanks again for your comments,

  Greg
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr