[amibroker] Faster Computer

I took the course in the early 90's.I think it cost me aprox. $500
then . I still have the books but haven't looked at them in years. I
can't say it helped me because I made some horrible mistakes after
that in the money managemnt side. Don't misunderstand , I'm not
saying it would help , though i dont know what he charges now adays,
but its like anything else , to me anyway. It's what you put into it
and how much you actually believe it what the course teaches.Over
all im sure it cant hurt and would probly help at least some . I
would though weigh in the costs and how much help do you really need
in your trading . Also I'm sure you can find some more reviews ,
alot more,on the net . good luck, phil

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Greg" <gregbean@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone here has taken any of the courses
offered by Van Tharp. If so could you please comment on there
helpfulness.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511