Re: [amibroker] ignore extra buy signals

Is any one coefficient better than another for all purposes?  Tillson
arrived at a coefficient of 0.7 by optimising.  Jayson didn't explain his
0.83.  As a non-mathematical seat-of-the-pants player I used the Param()
function to vary the coefficient from 0.05 to 0.95, and Pds1 and Pds2 for
the two averages from 2 to 200.  Hit Ctrl-R and click the mouse pointer on
the button to swing it from side to side, and you can see how the curves
change.

HHP