[amibroker] ignore extra buy signals

<SPAN
class=038035920-03032004>Sort of humorous in a way, but good news,
thanks.<SPAN
class=038035920-03032004>
<SPAN
class=038035920-03032004>
<SPAN
class=038035920-03032004>Dave
<SPAN
class=038035920-03032004>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Dave,
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  direct quote from CSI:  "We have no plans or ability to implement the fee
  structure as outlined on the web site".
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  That
  may or may not be sufficient for you.   It is for me as I feel that
  they would have to advise users if that were to change.
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <FONT face="Times New Roman"
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dave
    MerrillInteresting. I wonder what would happen if I
    asked them about that... I'dhate for my inquiry to indirectly cause
    other people to start gettingbilled, but I'd also hate to find out that
    it actually cost me what theirweb site says it
    will.Dave> That "surcharge" note on its web page also
    scared mewhen I> saw it a couple months ago. I consider myself a
    fairly> heavy user since I export inactive and active data, but
    I> have yet to receive any extra bill and I have been using>
    CSI for over a year now.>> Although I do not have it in
    writing, my understanding is> that CSI has no plans to implement the
    surcharge for> typical users.>> Perhaps it is there as
    a tool to handle a user who might> attempt to pay for a single user
    subsciption and then feed> the same data multiple times to 50
    computers in a trading> department.>> Whatever the
    reason, all I know is I have been a user for> over a year and have
    not been sent a surcharge bill yet.>> b>> ---
    Dave Merrill <dmerrill@xxxxxxx> wrote:> > I'm still confused
    about one other thing, the limit on> > the number of
    stocks> > you can access in a month without paying extra. If you
    do> > decide to limit> > your pulls to a smaller number
    of stocks, how can you> > pick them without data> > on
    everything?