[amibroker] Tilson T3

You are talking about the number of *downloads" per month.

I was talking about the number of times per day I ask UA to
display a chart or sent data for a stock to another program
like AB.

You are right that CSI has a limit on the number of
downloads per month. It is hard for me to see why one would
regularly want to do additional downloads of data one
already has. Downloading once a day is enough for me. I did
have to do this once, when one of my hard drives died.
After restoring the back up a few days were missing so
those days got redownloaded. I can not remember if I got
billed extra for that - if I did I deserved to for not
keeping my back ups current.

What I was talking about was a small note on one of the CSI
pages indicating that if one asked UA to display too many
charts (or export the data for too many stocks), there
would be a surcharge. That frightened me at the time
because the software I was using to get data from UA to AB
would make over 20,000 calls to UA each day (two for every
stock to get adjusted and non-adjusted prices). However, as
Chuck's post indicates CSI support told him that they have
no plans to implement that charge. It they did (and they
have not) I would certainly know because it would add up to
over $100 extra a month. As I said before, I have used CSI
for over a year and never got an extra bill for the number
of times I ask the UA program for data.

One final note on CSI pricing. The pricing page indicates
there is a surcharge if one downloads during peak times in
the afternoon. I think one can download two or three days a
month in "prime time" without getting an extra bill. This
also not an issue for me as my pattern is to download after
dinner.

http://search.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511