[amibroker] FORCE INDEX

Several months ago,  I tried to use CSI data and they
informed me that there is a strict limit on the number of allowable downloads
per month for US STOCKS.  At that time, they allowed unlimited
downloads for international markets subscriptions due to the large range in
the hours of operation of the markets around the world. I believe the limit
on US STOCKS was about 26 or 27 downloads each month.  If their policy is
still the same, then you would not be able to download at any time you wish
during the market day.  I sent several emails telling them how unfair this
was when compared to TC2k and other data vendors, and they answered only my
first email inquiry about this.  Since I received  no
further response from my followup email's, I called someone in the accounting
department, and she agreed to cancel my subscription.  I think I have saved
all of these emails in case CSI sees this email, and wishes to dispute it.
Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE