RE: [amibroker] Off-Topic - Video Cards

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dave,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
direct quote from CSI:  "We have no plans or ability to implement the fee
structure as outlined on the web site".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
That
may or may not be sufficient for you.   It is for me as I feel that
they would have to advise users if that were to change.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dave Merrill
  [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 8:58
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Two CSI databases in AB (was Code
  challenge)Interesting. I wonder what would happen if
  I asked them about that... I'dhate for my inquiry to indirectly cause
  other people to start gettingbilled, but I'd also hate to find out that it
  actually cost me what theirweb site says it will.Dave>
  That "surcharge" note on its web page also scared mewhen I> saw it a
  couple months ago. I consider myself a fairly> heavy user since I
  export inactive and active data, but I> have yet to receive any extra
  bill and I have been using> CSI for over a year now.>>
  Although I do not have it in writing, my understanding is> that CSI has
  no plans to implement the surcharge for> typical users.>>
  Perhaps it is there as a tool to handle a user who might> attempt to
  pay for a single user subsciption and then feed> the same data multiple
  times to 50 computers in a trading> department.>>
  Whatever the reason, all I know is I have been a user for> over a year
  and have not been sent a surcharge bill yet.>> b>>
  --- Dave Merrill <dmerrill@xxxxxxx> wrote:> > I'm still
  confused about one other thing, the limit on> > the number of
  stocks> > you can access in a month without paying extra. If you
  do> > decide to limit> > your pulls to a smaller number of
  stocks, how can you> > pick them without data> > on
  everything?Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

Click Here