Re: [amibroker] Re: Help on Jurik Approx

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>I am not an NinjaTrader expert but after playing with it for the two
week trial period it appears of limited use for AmiBroker users as the OIF
order placing mechanism is highly integrated with unique and
NinjaTrader-specific functions that can not be disabled. There are work arounds
but it requires you to spend more time on the NinjaTrader concept than you
might like - especially if you eventually want to implement your own Stop
strategies. The Ninja-specific ordering format (OIF) makes it cumbersome to
program simple straight-forward orders. We can wait for TJ to
incorporate AT in AmiBroker but most of us want to start experimenting with
AT now so i am currently looking at other AT alternatives.