[amibroker] Re: Help on Jurik Approx

Jim,
my guess is you are missing the semicolon at the end. This works for me...

col = IIf( Close > Ref( Close, -1 ), colorBrightGreen,colorRed );
Vol= Volume;
Avg=MA(Volume,20);
VA=Vol/Avg;
Plot(VA,"Volume", col, styleHistogram );
Plot(1,"",colorwhite,1);

as does this

col = IIf( Close > Ref( Close, -1 ), colorBrightGreen,colorRed );
Vol= Volume;
Avg=MA(Volume,20);
VA=Vol/Avg;
Plot(VA,"Volume", col, styleHistogram );
PlotGrid(1,colorwhite);

As I mentioned the difference is that plot grid draws a dotted line while
styleline draws a solid line.

If you plotted either of my first examples without the rest of your code
then you would be plotting only 1. Tale your curser and move to the right of
the plot (the axis) click and hold then move your mouse to adjust the scale.

Regards,
Jayson