RE: [amibroker] What is the number of a specific array's cell ?

Dear Herman,

I will certainly folow your suggestionsby having a
look at NinjaTrader and looking at the recommended AB forum bb.

One thing at thid point: can I have Ninja trigger a
sell stop value for the whole portfolio rather than for each stock separately?

Appreciate your help

Markus
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr