[amibroker] What is the number of a specific array's cell ?

Dave:

That "surcharge" note on its web page also scared mewhen I
saw it a couple months ago. I consider myself a fairly
heavy user since I export inactive and active data, but I
have yet to receive any extra bill and I have been using
CSI for over a year now.

Although I do not have it in writing, my understanding is
that CSI has no plans to implement the surcharge for
typical users.

Perhaps it is there as a tool to handle a user who might
attempt to pay for a single user subsciption and then feed
the same data multiple times to 50 computers in a trading
department.

Whatever the reason, all I know is I have been a user for
over a year and have not been sent a surcharge bill yet.

http://search.yahoo.com