Re: [amibroker] Re: Stock basket tracking with AmiBroker real-time???

Jayson,
I got my answer from Nigel and Anthony. However, I tried your way only to
learn something new and neither  one plotted.
This line worked- Plot(1, "1", colorBlue, styleLine);
I replaced it with- PlotGrid(1,colorBlue);
The only thing plotted was a 1 in the Y-axis and an empty plot.

I then replaced the above with- Plot(1,"",colorblue,1) and got an empty
plot(I use a black background, so that's not the problem. However,
Plot(1,"",colorblue,1) is something that I did try previously and had no
success.
This time I replaced the line that works- Plot(1, "1", colorBlue,
styleLine); with Plot(1,"",colorblue,1) and I got an error code saying: Line
10, Column 1: Syntax error. The problem with this error is the entire
indicator is only 7 lines.

This is the complete indicator I'm using and it works the way I want:
col = IIf( Close > Ref( Close, -1 ), colorBrightGreen,colorRed );
Vol= Volume;
Avg=MA(Volume,20);
VA=Vol/Avg;
Plot(VA,"Volume", col, styleHistogram );
Plot(1, "1", colorBlue, styleLine);

Do you have any thoughts as to why I would get a "line 10" error when
replacing the bottom
line with Plot(1,"",colorblue,1)?
Thanks
Jim