From: don [mailto:donmac63@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 3 March 2004 5:42 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] If Cond1 applies skip Cond2 and goto Cond3

Hello group

I'm trying to work out how I can get AB to plot Cond1 without plotting
Cond2.

Cond2 is an early warning and is a partial match of Cond1.
If Cond1 applies I want to skip Cond2 and goto Cond3.

Cond4 is an early warning and is a partial match of Cond3.
If Cond3 applies I want to skip Cond4 and goto the rest of the code.

// Dectect entry Long after consolidation,  Stock entering Stage two Cond1 =
my formula1; Cond2 = my formula2;

// Detect entry Short after consolidation,  Stock entering Stage Four Cond3
= my formula3; Cond4 = my formula4;

PlotShapes(shapeDigit1 * Cond1, colorBrightGreen, 0, H+0.25);
PlotShapes(shapeDigit2 * Cond2, colorRed, 0, L-0.25); PlotShapes(shapeDigit3
* Cond3, colorBlue, 0, H+0.25); PlotShapes(shapeDigit4 * Cond4 colorViolet,
0, L-0.25);

Any ideas?
All help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Don McKay