color=#0000ff size=2>d

  From: Joseph Landry
  [mailto:jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 5:31
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Tim
  Tillson's T3 Digital Filtering
  Was able to snag a copy of Tim's white paper that someone
  kindly posted on an AB site and just getting to reading it. I remember
  vaguely some discussion going on about the indicator but cannot pick
  up the thread in all my searching.  What was the conclusion about
  the use of the indicator? Is there an AFL formula around the forum that
  calculates T3 or was thricing implemented using AB's builting DEMA and AMA
  functions? Any help or lead would be appreciated.Best personal
  regardsJoe Landry Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

Click Here