  >From:
  IVA GmbH
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 3:47
AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Stock basket
  tracking with AmiBroker real-time???

  Hello,

  is it possible to track the value of a basket of
  say 20 stocks real-time and then make AB to issue an alert if the basket value
  (not just an indivudual´s stock value) drops below a predefined
  point?

  I thought of tracking (and some time trading) a
  whole basket of stocks of which the overall price may rise
  overtime.

  The problem may be to set an individual cuttoff
  point for each stock. Because some stocks may get kicked out
  misfortunately though the overall portfolio value STILL
  rises...

  I figure, AB real-time would have to
  monitor the AddToComposite value of my stock basket, right? Would that be
  resource-consuming if the stock consisted of, say, 30-50 stocks at a
  time??

  Additionally, if someone knew of a broker
  who let me set a stop for the WHOLE basket value rather than for EACH indiv.
  stock, I´d certainly like to hear about that.

  Appreciate it

  MarkusSend BUG REPORTS
  to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A