[amibroker] Re: empty scan of a watchlist (?)

Absolutely.

For a good laugh, check out (in March Traders Tips, p.94) how
many pages of coding it takes eSignal to do something that takes AB only about 1
column.
For instance, in the March issue, P.96, TASC didn't even have
enough room to list the rest of eSignal's code. It states that the rest can be
found at eSignal's or TASC's website.

Obviously, those using eSignal software are more interested in
the mental masturbation of coding than trading.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE