size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Al Venosa
  [mailto:advenosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004
  7:42 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [amibroker] Paste afl into OutLook problem - video
  related?
  I don't use Outlook (even though I have OfficeXP). I use Outlook Express.
  I can paste AFL into Word using PasteSpecial/RTF, and the colors are
  preserved, etc. I can then copy from Word into OE, but the colors are not
  preserved (just black and white). So, I just use TextPad as an intermediary
  when I want to paste AFL into OE.

  AV

  <BLOCKQUOTE