[amibroker] Enhancement Suggestion: Custom Volume at Price style indicator

Herman:

I have only one monitor, and I still have problems copying and pasting AFL
from AB into Outlook Express. Sometimes entire codes will copy and paste
error-free. Other times, I get only one or two characters pasted, or a previous
line that I didn't even copy. So, in those circumstances, I have to first paste
into TextPad, then copy and paste into Outlook Express. I remember TJ saying it
was not an AB problem but a Microsoft problem. However, I don't know how to
rectify it other than live with it. Glad I'm not the only one.

Al Venosa
<BLOCKQUOTE