From: Bill Barnard [mailto:wbarnard@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 8:38 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: TD Lines - Clarification

Hi Ron,

Thanks again for you thoughts. Since I last replied to you, I
remembered something about posting preformatted material in HTML. I
think it is that if the tags(?) <pre> and </pre> are added before and
after the text, the formatting will be preserved. The following will
be a small test of this.

Bill

<pre>
All this text is in Courier New font.
  This line is moved two spaces to the right.
	This line is one tab to the right and
		is broken in two parts to fit the page.
No indent for this line.
</pre>

<pre>
Now this text is in Tahoma font.
  This line is moved two spaces to the right.
	This line is one tab to the right and
		is broken in two parts to fit the page.
No indent for this line.
</pre>