Re: [amibroker] Re: Sigma Bands

Dimitris,

Whether for the purposes of mechanical or discretionary analysis and
trading, I would agree that being able to look at how this or any
other indicator "performed" or "what it told us" in the past is
important in order to have some idea of what to expect from it in the
future.

I have not looked at Ace's code in detail.  However, if what it is
doing is some form of interpolation if you will then the way to
correct this in order to develop plotable historical data points
would be to limit the scope of the calculations for each point along
the array to data which has already occured.

This is doable and not all that painful in the scope of AB/AFL.

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>